DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-03-20 08:18 pm

bmbenjam
Flick

Greenwood Room For Rent

Hello DiscNWers,
If you're looking for a pro-frisbee home to live in, look no further.  I'm offering a room for rent in a Greenwood townhouse for $630/month.  The room has a private bath, south and east facing windows, a decent size closet, plush carpeting, and can fit a bed desk and dresser without any problems. 

The rest of the home features hardwood floors, a 46" LCD TV, streaming Netflix, DVD/Bluray/PS3, wireless internet, fireplace, a big nice kitchen with granite counter tops, washer/dryer (right next to the bedroom), tons of natural light, all the storage space you can handle, and views of the Olympics.

And of course, the home wouldn't be complete without me, your future roommate.  If we haven't met, I'm Brian, the captain of the Blue Footed Boobies and have played with various club mixed teams over the last few years.

If you're interested in seeing the place or just getting a few more details, please contact me or just respond to this post.  The room is available April 1st (with some flexibility). 

Brian Benjamin

Board footer