DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-06-30 03:05 pm

greglopp
Backhand

A Potlatch Sob Story - A Potlatch Plea

I know that three days out from the tournament is awfully late to be recruiting players....but you know, sometimes things happen...

Sometimes in the two weeks before the tournament a married couple that you thought was committed to go, quietly bails out...

and sometimes two other ladies decide that it's just too costly to fly to SEA...

and sometimes two more of your ladies manage to get grounded by their parents. (No, really, they got grounded in Idaho) 

So what do you do in this situation where you thought you had a solid women's line, but somehow you are down to three or four?  All you can do is scramble, ask all your friends across the vast ultimate community and  Houston diaspora and beg : please, do you know anyone who is on the fence about Potlatch or on a team with too many women? Do you know anyone who would be willing to play with some quality, fun people from a far away, exotic and misunderstood land?  Can you help us out?

#2 2010-07-02 08:07 am

Aram
Backhand

Re: A Potlatch Sob Story - A Potlatch Plea

Did you find some players? If not, male and female duo would love to jump on your team. We can both handle or cut.
Thanks!

#3 2010-07-02 08:19 am

greglopp
Backhand

After a mad scramble, we've managed to rebuild our women's roster.

Wish I'd seen this two days ago (made an assumption about the website, silly me).  Would have rather had married, experienced Canucks than unknown high schooler and his girlfriend.

Either way, its gonna be fun.

#4 2010-07-02 01:51 pm

frankus
Backhand

Aram:

are you still looking for a team? DTB would love to have you.

Board footer