DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Potlatch
  •  » Fun-Loving Team from Wisconsin Seeks a Few Fun-Loving Players

#1 2006-06-27 02:27 pm

Pete21982

Fun-Loving Team from Wisconsin Seeks a Few Fun-Loving Players

We are a team of mostly mid-20 somethings coming from Madison, Wisconsin, and thanks to a few late pullouts we could use a few extra people to avoid our team having to limp back to Madison in worse shape than we already anticipate. A few requests: if you are one of those players who likes to yell at your teammates or opponents in an intense and angry manner, we probably aren't the team you are looking for. If you like beer, we probably are the team you are looking for. If both apply, then you can probably be our friends. If you have ever drank beer out of a piece of ceramic footwear, you should definitely email me. We're really laid-back and looking to get a lot out of our first Potlatch visit. Email me, won't you, we'll teach you the boot game.

- Pete Schramm

#2 2006-06-28 03:51 pm

pooner

Re: Fun-Loving Team from Wisconsin Seeks a Few Fun-Loving Players

dear sir:

i sure would like to invite myself and my ladyfriend to your brash fun loving bunch of cohorts, but i can't seem to control my vocabulary or figure out your email address directly.  the best i can do is offer my own email and hope that you contact me at RyGuyBell at hotmail dot com as it would be such a good thing were we to find a team at this late date..

and to anyone else..  male female duo looking to pickup and get some of that juicy potlatch action i hear so much about. 

pooner

#3 2006-06-28 08:32 pm

Reynolds

I too would like to contact the said team rep. What is your email address, Mr. team rep?

#4 2006-06-28 09:51 pm

Mike and Robyn

Well I guess that we are down the list but we would love to play for your team.  First, we are one male AND ONE FEMALE.  Second, we raise the ante over these other rookies by offering the nectar of the Ultimate Gods, PBR.  Third we are going to be there anyways.  Please email back if we can play for your team.  Thanks.  Please help us pop our potlatch cherries.
-Mike

#5 2006-06-28 09:51 pm

philthy
Swilly

ceramic footwear? not yet.

I'd be interested in playing too.
My email is pthansen (at) gmail.com.

#6 2006-06-28 09:53 pm

Mike and Robyn

Well since I can't figure out where in that message my email address is, please write back to mikemazzotta at comcast dot net.
-Mike

#7 2006-06-30 05:38 pm

Cabin Boy

I too, have the ultimate jones. Have played in Seattle for 10 + years, pretty good all around player.

Also, I have a place that I will offer up for for crashing/showering/polishing the bot, etc.

Give me a holler if you want this Spirited edition to your team.
lakotaharris (at)  Yahoo.

Thanks!

#8 2006-06-30 05:39 pm

Cabin Boy

I too, have the ultimate jones. Have played in Seattle for 10 + years, pretty good all around player.

Also, I have a place that I will offer up for for crashing/showering/polishing the boot, etc.

Give me a holler if you want this Spirited edition to your team.
lakotaharris (at)  Yahoo.

Thanks!

#9 2006-06-30 05:51 pm

Jason

I once drank beer out of a pumpkin.

I'd love to pick up with you guys!

jas.woody@gmail.com

• Index
  •  » Potlatch
  •  » Fun-Loving Team from Wisconsin Seeks a Few Fun-Loving Players

Board footer