You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Potlatch
  •  » You'd think two baggage-free women could find a potlatch team

#1 2006-05-30 11:58 pm

flick_here
Blade

You'd think two baggage-free women could find a potlatch team

What has disc come to when the following post can be made and receive only one misdirected reply, but 46 views?  Is this a case of everyone thinking we've been bamboozled with emails, or are two available women going to be hung out to dry?!?  Such a sad state of affairs!  I refuse to accept it!  Teams must need women!  Do their male captains somehow think women like playing savage? 

About us: our Sacramento team finished in the middle of E pool last year; this year they're staying home, but we're going to potlatch.   We dont' need housing or anything.  We just want to play:)  No strings or men attached.  Email opus_returns@hotmail.com.

#2 2006-06-25 02:36 pm

dennis

Re: You'd think two baggage-free women could find a potlatch team

hey

we need women   we currently have 8 women but they are not all playing all the time

we have 15 men same boat     that one is a little easier to float 

we are mostly parents with kids  who finished in the middle of d pool

we party a little harder than we play  but we do have some great older players mixed with a few hot ones  would love to have you join us and be part of the team

we are called  TRAIN WRECK  and we hope to embody that name  overalls train hats
and the like are welcome

flick_here :

What has disc come to when the following post can be made and receive only one misdirected reply, but 46 views?  Is this a case of everyone thinking we've been bamboozled with emails, or are two available women going to be hung out to dry?!?  Such a sad state of affairs!  I refuse to accept it!  Teams must need women!  Do their male captains somehow think women like playing savage? 

About us: our Sacramento team finished in the middle of E pool last year; this year they're staying home, but we're going to potlatch.   We dont' need housing or anything.  We just want to play:)  No strings or men attached.  Email opus_returns@hotmail.com.

#3 2006-06-26 02:52 pm

dennis

Re: You'd think two baggage-free women could find a potlatch team

hey my email is     drwise19@hotmail.com  train wreck wants you

flick_here :

• Index
  •  » Potlatch
  •  » You'd think two baggage-free women could find a potlatch team

Board footer