DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-06-20 03:18 pm

jaffebd
Swilly

Dogs at Potlatch

So Im travelling a good distance by car to get to Potlatch...some 1358 miles and I have a great little dog with me.  I noticed that there's a "no-way, no-how" posting for dogs.  Usually at tourneys in the past this is somewhat of a loose rule, but in the more stringent times of today Ive kept her at the hotel, or put her in a kennel.  Problem is, it seems that all the kennels I call in Seattle are full for the July 4th weekend, and Im camping at the fields.  Anyone have any suggestions?  or is your dog looking for some company on July 4th?  Let me know.

Thanks,

Ben

jaffebd@gmail.com

Last edited by jaffebd (2008-06-20 03:19 pm)

#2 2008-06-26 07:38 pm

MelanieWinters
Flick

Re: Dogs at Potlatch

Hey Ben,
Did you find a place for your dog to hang on Potlatch weekend?  My boyfriend and I will be out at Potlatch for a few hours each day, as neither of us are playing this year.  We'd be happy to have your dog hang with us for the weekend.  We have a dog of our own, and a secure backyard.  (Of course the dog can have free roam of the house as our dog does)   We are both involved in youth frisbee, and would accept a donation for youth Ultimate as a token of your appreciation for our doggie-daycare services.  Let us know.  206-525-4199.
Melanie & Jeff

#3 2008-06-26 09:30 pm

franknam
Air Bounce

Re: Dogs at Potlatch

Nice plug for youth ultimate. Youth ultimate rocks. Yay for youth ultimate! smile

Support Youth Ultimate - Be a Coach!

Board footer