DiscNW Community Bulletin Boards

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-02-15 02:45 pm

kellyj
Swilly

Eastside HS seeks womenJV lacrosse coach!

For any ultimate players out there who have played lacrosse in their past or still do, the Overlake School in Redmond is desperately seeking a coach for the high school JV women's team. The season starts in 10 days. If you or anyone else you know might be interested, please contact the Varsity coach ASAP:  Sue Haviland: shaviland AT overlake.org. 

Also, although a full convert to ultimate, I played at Overlake back in the day, so if you have any questions I might be answer, please feel free to contact me directly:  Kelly Jewell:  kellyislands AT yahoo.com.

Here's part of a flyer they put together:

Want to coach girls’ lacrosse?

The Overlake School in Redmond is blessed with beautiful fields and great school and parent support. The girls are great to coach. We are seeking to find a JV coach and a middle school coach for the 2008 season. Competitive salaries are available and a carpool to and from Seattle is also available.

The time commitment is as follows:
JV coach - Late February to mid-May, 5-days per week commitment, Monday through Friday 3:45-5:45 for practice with 1-2 games per week with varying times and locations.

Thanks!

Last edited by kellyj (2008-02-15 03:04 pm)

Board footer