Fedora Hat League (2012)
- Event Type
- Hat League
- Event Start
- Event End
Announcing a new coed hat league for experienced players... Fedora!
All games will be played on Friday evenings at the Magnuson Park Field 7 (turf field in the back) from 6:30-8:30pm.
The league will have 8 pods. Each week two pods will join together to form a team and play against two other pods. All games will be at the same time and location giving players the opportunity to carpool and enjoy some post-game refreshments together.
Team rosters will be completed by the League Coordinators. Players may sign up with one buddy to be paried up with for the season.
The league is intended to provide a high level playing experience for skilled players. If you are looking for a beginner or intermediate level playing experience, check out Verns League.
There will be a lottery for men. Men who register will initially be placed on the waitlist. If more men register than the league can sustain, there will be a lotter to select men to play in the league. Make sure to register before the deadline (March 23) to be eligible for the lottery. If you are not selected in the lottery you will remain on the waitlist. You might still get a spot in the league if players selected in the lottery drop out or do not pay on time. Players taken from the waitlist will be selected according to the order assigned in the lottery.
The 11th Edition of the Rules of Ultimate will be used for Fedora.
League Specific Rules
- This is an 18+ league in accordance with the DiscNW Hat Event Particpation Policy.
- The league is coed with a 4:3 men:women ratio for all games.
- Games are played to 15 with a point cap of 17.
- Each team has two 90 second team time-outs per half.
- Dogs are not allowed at the playfields at any time.
- Any additional league spcicific rules will be posted here prior to the start of the season.
Please start and end your game on time.