Boys' Club League (HS Age Boys)
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
- Magnuson (Seattle)
This league for boys in grades 9-12 accepts individual, pod, and full team registrations. Full teams must bring their own coach, who is at least 21 years of age, satisfactorily completes a DiscNW background check and has a signed DiscNW Coaching Code Of Conduct on file, and attends all games.
All Teams will initially be waitlisted. We have 5 A Pool spots and 5 B Pool spots available. These will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
Fees are due on March 1. Teams/players who have not paid by this date will not be included in the league schedule.
|Registrations by Individuals and Members of a Pod||
Financial aid applications are due March 5th (note this application is different from the team application).
Financial aid applications are due March 5th (note this application is different from the individual player application).
Fees can be paid online (see details in the registration sections below) or mailed by check to DiscNW at PO Box 85112, Seattle, WA 98145. Please write "Boys' Club League" and the name of the player or team in the memo line.
Individual and Pod Registration and Paperwork
Individuals who are registering alone or as part of a pod should click here to sign up. This is separate/different from the team registration.
- If you are signing up as part of a pod, enter your pod name in the "Buddy" field so that we know to assign you to the same team as your podmates.
- All individual and pod registrations will be initially waitlisted.
- Once a critical mass is reached and a full team can be formed, you will be removed from the waitlist and online payment will be enabled.
- You must pay and sign your online waiver to be assigned to the team.
- We will accept individual and pod registrations on a rolling basis, until all spots are filled. Register as early as possible to increase your chances of getting a spot in the league.
Register now as an individual or part of a pod.
Full Team Registration and Paperwork
Full teams should click here to sign up. This is separate/different from the individual/pod registration.
Team paperwork requirements, due March 5 (click here for instructions):
- Online roster must include at least 10 boys whose waivers are signed.
- Players may be added later, but they should not play until they are added to the online roster and their waivers are signed.
- Each team must submit a signed CCC for at least one coach who is 21 years of age or older.
- Each team coach must complete a DiscNW background check with satisfactory results.
Click on the "Register Now" button below only if you are registering as full team.
If you are registering as an individual, use the link provided in the Individual and Pod Registration section above.
|Registration opens||January 18th|
|Registration closes and payment due||March 1st|
|Paperwork due||March 5th|
|Financial aid applications due||March 5th|
|First Games||March 17|