Spring HS Boys Club League
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
This league for boys in grades 9-12 accepts individual and full team registrations. This page is for registering teams. Go here to register as a free agent:
Full teams must bring their own coach, who is at least 21 years of age, satisfactorily completes a DiscNW background check and has a signed DiscNW Coaching Code Of Conduct on file, and attends all games.
We have limited space in this league each year and it fills up quickly. We have spots for 5 varsity teams and 6 JV teams. These spots will be granted on a first come first serve basis. Teams will be waitlisted after the initial spots are filled.
|Registration opens||January 1|
|Registration closes and payment due (fee $480)||March 1|
|Paperwork due, all waivers signed||March 5|
|Financial aid applications due||March 1|
|First Games||March 16|
Full Team Registration and Paperwork
Full teams should click here to sign up. This is separate/different from the individual/pod registration.
Team paperwork requirements, due March 5 (click here for instructions):
- Online roster must include at least 10 boys whose waivers are signed.
- Players may be added later, but they should not play until they are added to the online roster and their waivers are signed.
- Each team must submit a signed CCC for at least one coach who is 21 years of age or older.
- Each team coach must complete a DiscNW background check with satisfactory results.
Click on the "Register Now" button above only if you are registering as full team.
If you are registering as an individual, use the link provided in the Individual and Pod Registration section below.
Individual and Pod Registration and Paperwork
Individuals who are registering alone or as part of a pod should click here to sign up. This is separate/different from the team registration.
- If you are signing up as part of a pod, enter your pod name in the "Buddy" field so that we know to assign you to the same team as your podmates.
- All individual and pod registrations will be initially waitlisted.
- Once a critical mass is reached and a full team can be formed, you will be removed from the waitlist and online payment will be enabled.
- You must pay and sign your online waiver to be assigned to the team.
- We will accept individual and pod registrations on a rolling basis, until all spots are filled. Register as early as possible to increase your chances of getting a spot in the league.
Register now as an individual or part of a pod here: