Summer Corporate League
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
- Seattle, WA
The corporate league is for coed teams comprised of employees from a company who want to play other companies. Some companies sponsor their teams' league fees. The league has a wide range of skill levels but is primarily for beginners who want to have fun with their work colleagues.
UPDATE - April 18 - REGISTRATION IS OPEN. Get your team on the list!
- This is a coed league, and all teams must play with a 4 men :: 3 women gender ratio for all games. If you don't have 3 women you'll have to play down.
- Each team should have at least 1 female captain.
- We will be playing on grass and turf fields in Seattle, and possibly also a few games in Shoreline.
- Games will be on Wednesdays and will start between 6:30pm and 8:30pm.
- There will be weekly games, with pickup and/or showcase games and social event on the final week.
- Contact your opponent’s captain via e-mail and let them know of your situation. Copy us (firstname.lastname@example.org) on this correspondence.
- Notify your opponents at least 4 days in advance if you are unable to field a team for a game. Forfeits should be recorded 1-0.
- Even if you are able to make an easy change and don’t need to contact us for fields, etc., let us know of the change regardless. Your unused field can be of use to someone else.
Registration opens on April 12, 2017.
Payments can be made by credit card online or via check - the team fee is $935.85 (this fee reflects an increase in the base fee [to help offset rising insurance costs] as well as an increase in sales tax) - by sending one to us with your team name on the memo line at...
- Attn: Summer Corp League
- PO Box 85112
- Seattle, WA 98145
Team fees are due by the close of registration - MAY TBD. If you don't pay by the deadline you won't play in the league. Teams that have not paid the fees in full by the deadline will have their registrations canceled, and their spot in the league may be given to a team on the waitlist. Click here for the DiscNW Payment Policy.
If you have registered and intend to play, but for some reason you can't pay the league fee by the deadline please contact the League Coordinators right away at email@example.com.
We will play most games in Seattle this season on the grass Sports Meadow at Magnuson which will have painted ultimate field lines. Some games may be in Shoreline and at other fields in Seattle.
See general league rules under the Player Safety tab above.
In addition, given that this league is meant primarily for newer players, please discuss these rules and play styles with other captains if they concern you and your team:
- Foot blocks
- Zone defense, particularly early in the season
This doesn't mean they're prohibited; it means they're a good thing to check in with the other captains about.