High School Coed Spring League
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
This coed league is open to high school-based teams (grades 9-12), public or private. There will be 2-3 divisions to accommodate different age, skill, and experience levels. Teams can expect to play 6-9 regular season games, plus 1-3 playoff games.
Games are on Saturdays. Games will most likely take place at fields in north and south Seattle, Shoreline, and Marymoor Park in Redmond.
- January 15: Registration Opens.
- February 6: Applications for Eligibility Review due (for teams requesting to include players from more than one school or players who are not in grades 9-12).
- February 10: Financial Aid Applicationsdue.
- February 13: Registration closes. League fees due.
- February 21: Schedule posted for weeks 1-3.
- March 8: Online rosters, waivers, and coaching code of conduct (CCC) due. Start early! Click here for instructions.
- Roster must include at least 10 players (5 boys and 5 girls for coed) whose waivers are signed.
- Players may be added later, but they should not play until they are added to the online roster and their waivers are signed.
- Each team must submit a signed CCC for at least one coach who is 21 years of age or older.
- March 3rd: Mandatory Coaches' Meeting, Tuesday, March 3rd, 6-7:45 at Montlake Branch Seattle Public Library
- March 14: First games.
- March 29: 11:59pm, all spirit and game scores should be reported to facilitate reseeding and scheduling of weeks 4-8 of play.
- April 1: Schedule posted for weeks 4-8.
- May 2: All spirit and game scores should be reported. Teams with missing scores will not participate in post-season play.
- May 4 or Earlier: Playoffs schedule announced.
- May 9 & 15: Playoffs.
Fees, Discounts, and Financial Aid
League fees are $345 per team. Teams should pay their league fees at the time of registration. Teams that have not paid by the February 9 deadline will not be included in the league schedule.
Financial aid is available, and applications are due February 6.
There are also several multi-team discounts which are applied to the base league fee. Total team count includes teams that are participating in the DiscNW spring elementary and high school leagues:
- 10% off for schools with 3 teams.
- 15% off for schools with 4 or more teams.
Due to website limitations, discounts are not applied to online payments. To receive the discount, please mail a check for payment to DiscNW at PO Box 85112, Seattle, WA 98145.