Slog in the Bog
- Event Type
- Team Tournament
- Event Start
- Event End
- Burlington, WA
Known for its fabulous spread of food and drink as well as uncertain weather (Snow? Rain? Sleet? Sun?) the tournament is a chance for your team to shake off the cobwebs and get ready for spring league.
|A Pool||Round Time||Field 1||Field 2||BYE|
|1||Ghetto Birds||9:00 AM||Ghetto Birds vs Rubber Hammers||Seattle Garbage vs Rain City Ultimate||2|
|2||Clog in the Bog||10:45 AM||Ghetto Birds vs Seattle Garbage||Clog in the Bog vs Rain City Ultimate||5|
|3||Seattle Garbage||12:30 PM||Rain City Ultimate vs Rubber Hammers||Clog in the Bog vs Seattle Garbage||1|
|4||Rain City Ultimate||2:15 PM||Ghetto Birds vs Rain City Ultimate||Clog in the Bog vs Rubber Hammers||3|
|5||Rubber Hammers||4:00 PM||Ghetto Birds vs Clog in the Bog||Seattle Garbage vs Rubber Hammers||4|
|February 5th||Registration Opens|
|March 2nd||Registration Closes|
|March 2nd||Payment Deadline|
|March 6th||Captain's Packet/Schedule Posted|
- What: 12 to 24 mixed teams at Slog in the Bog
- When: Saturday, March 10th, 2018
- Who: You and your (Spring League, Winter League, Alumni, etc.) mixed team
- Where: Burlington, WA. Skagit River Park.
- Cost: $324.42
Registration is now open.
There is no planned social event in conjunction with Slog in the Bog. However, tournament staff recommends El Gitano for genuine Mexican food and a guaranteed good time. Thirsty folks should consider heading down the road a bit for refreshments at the Skagit River Brew Pub in Mt. Vernon. Enjoy responsibly!
The 11th Edition of the Rules of Ultimate will be used at Slog.
- 4:3/3:4 Offense Calls (Please do NOT force a team to play 4 ladies if they have less than 5 healthy ladies)
- Games to 15, point cap at 17
- Hard cap at 90 mins
- 2 timeouts per half, timeouts are 90 seconds long.
Please start and end your game on time!!