- Event Type
- Team Tournament
- Event Start
- Event End
- Seattle, WA & Burlington, WA
Welcome to the 2018 Northwest Challenge!
Follow us on Twitter @ NWChallenge.
Schedule Change (3/22)!
Due to weather, the schedule for NW Challenge has changed
- Tier 1 Men's Will now be at the UW Intramural fields on Saturday with shorter rounds (and some schedule changes)
- Tier 1 Women's, Tier 2 Women's, and Tier 2 Men's is currently still in Burlington but rounds have been shortened and moved earlier
- We are currently seeking site to host the Dev division
For teams, communication will continue through E-mail and GroupMe.
The schedule on the USAU Site is currently up-to-date as of (4:40PM 3/22):
If you are interested, please e-mail email@example.com
For teams that have confirmed attendance at NWC, please click the register button above and fill out the information. This will allow us to send an invoice to the appropriate contact. Thank you!
|Division||# of Teams||Days||USAU Sanctioned||Total Games||Format|
|Women's Tier 1 (3 Day)||10||Fri-Sun||Yes||7||Pool/Brackets|
|Women's Tier 1 (2 Day)||8||Sat-Sun||Yes||6||Pool/Brackets|
|Women's Tier 2||8-16||Sat-Sun||Yes||6-7||Pool/Bracket|
|Men's Tier 1||10||Fri-Sun||Yes||7||Pre-scheduled Games|
|Men's Tier 2||8-16||Sat-Sun||Yes||6-7||Pool/Bracket|
|Men's Dev||5||Sat-Sun||No||6-7||Round Robin/Bracket|
|Women's Dev||6||Sat-Sun||No||5-7||Round Robin/Bracket|
- Trainer on all sites
- Lined fields with plenty of sideline space
- All games to 15
- Nationals length rounds with Nationals timeout and cap rules
- Ultiworld reporting, filming, and providing games in the College Package (we are currently discussing live streaming)
- Tournament Food and Water
- Friday Night Showcase Game
- Observers on some games (we are working to partner with observer clinic)
Women's 3-Day (Fri-Sun) (9 teams/FULL)
Women's 2-Day (Sat-Sun) (20 teams/1 Spot Available) - Will split into Tier 1/Tier 2 in March
|Cal State - Long Beach|
Women's Dev (4 Teams/1-2 Spots AVAILABLE)
Men's Tier 1 (10 Teams/FULL)
Men's Tier 2 (10 Teams/FULL)
|Western - B|
|Lewis & Clark|
|UW - B|
Men's Dev (4 Teams/1-2 Spots AVAILABLE)
|UW - C|
We will be admitting teams by a rolling admissions process. Please e-mail northwest.challenge@dis
- School and Team Name
- Contact Name
- Contact E-mail Address
- Ranking of Divisions You'd Like to be Considered For (e.g. 1. Women's Tier 1 (Fri-Sun) 2. Women's Tier 1 (Sat-Sun) 3. Women's Tier 2)
- October 31st (Admissions announced Nov 5th)
- November 30th (Dec 5th)
- December 30th (Jan 15th)
Applications not accepted in each announcement will be rolled over to next bid consideration period.
After January 15th, any remaining spots will be filled on a first come/first serve basis.
Thank you and we're looking forward to seeing you here in March!