Men for All Seasons
- Event Type
- Team Tournament
- Event Start
- Event End
- Magnuson Park, Seattle
Men for All Seasons will take place at Magnuson Park in Seattle on Saturday, May 27th.
This event is not sanctioned with USA Ultimate; memberships are not required.
UPDATE - Monday, April 3: Online registration will open this Friday, April 7.
UPDATE - Tuesday, May 23: Captains will receive more information about this weekend's schedule later this evening. Plan to play three games at Magnuson Park between 10am - 4pm.
Men for All Seasons caters to masters and grand masters teams, however, any mens team with players 18 and older is permitted.
Please contact the TDs with any questions at email@example.com.
- There is plenty of parking onsite at Magnuson Park, but carpooling is always advised.
- There is a bathrooms building with a water fountain near the fields.
- We will not have a trainer on site. Here is last year's field map which notes the location of a nearby hospital.
- Food and refreshments will not be provided, so please make your own arrangements.
- DiscNW now requires that all participants complete an online waiver. Details will be sent to team captains.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- The team fee is $253.23 (includes sales tax).
This event will use the USA Ultimate 11th Edition Rules.
This is an 18+ event. All participants must be 18 years of age or older. Everyone must complete a participation waiver in order to play. Players can complete an online waiver or a paper waiver.
- Games are played to 15 points, win by 2
- Point cap at 17
- The hard time cap is at 1 hour 40 minutes after the round start time: finish the current point to determine winner, play one more if tied
- 2 timeouts per half, timeouts are 90 seconds each
- Everyone must complete a participation waiver.