Seattle High School Girls Invite
- Event Type
- Team Tournament
- Event Start
- Event End
The Seattle High School Girls Invite is held each spring in Western Washington. With teams traveling from all over the PNW, the Seattle Invite is the premier competitive single-gender ultimate tournament in the region.
|March 6th||First Priority bid deadline, all initial bids will be awarded after this date.|
Payment is due ($350) to secure spot, any teams without payment will be moved to the waitlist and their spot forfeited. Teams asking for FA will be granted an extension on payment until April 14th.
|April 20th||Financial aid and eligibility applications due.|
|April 26th||Preliminary Schedule Released|
|April 26th||Online Roster and Waivers due. See Paperwork tab for more information.|
|May 5th & 6th||Tournament|
All games are played by 11th edition rules except where noted below:
- Contact Rule and 20 yard endzones are in effect.
- Each team gets 1 timeout each half, and a floater. Please keep timeouts to 90 seconds in length. Cap does NOT affect timeouts.
Pools A & B Competition Rules
- Games are to 11, point capped at 13.
- Hard cap will be 75 mins after posted round start. Finish the current point, if the game is tied, play one more point, otherwise game is over. We will blow a double horn for hard cap, and a single horn for round start.
Pools C & D Competition Rules
- Games are to 13, point capped at 15.
- Hard cap will be 90 mins after posted round start. Finish the current point, if the game is tied, play one more point, otherwise game is over. We will check in with teams about hard caps, please IGNORE the horns.
- All games to 13, point capped at 15, including finals.
- Hard cap will be 90 mins after posted round start. Finish the current point, if the game is tied, play one more point, otherwise game is over.
- Top 2 from each pool advance to championship bracket while the bottom 2 or 3 are formed into new pools for Sunday play.
- Each team is guaranteed 6 games minimum.
- All tie breakers for seeding will be done via the USA Ultimate formats manual.