Eastside Youth Ultimate Camps
- Event Type
- Event Start
- Event End
- Robinswood North (Bellevue)
DiscNW is please to annouce we will be hosting three weeks of ultimate summer camps on the amazing grass fields at North Robinswood Park in Bellevue, just north of the Big Picture School.
Scheduled dates for the 2017 Eastside Youth Ultimate Camps at North Robinswood Park are:
- Session 1: Monday July 10 - Friday July 14
- Session 2: Monday July 17- Friday July 21
- Session 3: Monday July 24 - Friday July 28
- The camp will take place at North Robinswood Parkin Bellevue, WA
- The camp day will run from 9am to 3pm on Monday through Friday
- Registration is available for boys and girls entering grades 3-12. Campers can register for an age and grade based session for the week.
- Campers will receive a camp disc and jersey as part of their registration fee
- Campers will need to bring their own lunch
Online registration opens on February 1. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions about registration.
The camp fee is $290. Payment may be made online or via check payable to DiscNW, Attn: Eastside Camp, PO Box 85112, Seattle, WA 98145.
Financial aid is available for the camp fee. Please register for financial aid by Wednesday, May 31st here: https://www.discnw.org/events/1028/. If you have any questions about how to complete the application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ultimate Frisbee is an exciting, non-contact, team sport that mixes elements from sports such as soccer, basketball, and American football into one high energy game. While top-level Ultimate players require an unmatched degree of speed, stamina, and agility, the simplicity of the rules makes it is easy and fun for newco
mers to learn. The sport is also self-refereed, emphasizing mutual respect between players.
The camp will be coached by veteran coaches from are high school and middle school teams, and experienced college and club players.
Ages 8-10 -- Robinswood -- July 10-14
$290 –Register this session for boys and girls ages 8-10 (entering grades 3-5). Camp runs Monday through Friday from 9am-3pm at Robinswood Park on July 10-14.