Dangle Wrangle (2013)
- Event Type
- Hat Tournament
- Event Start
- Event End
The 2013 edition of Dangle Wrangle will take place on Sunday, December 8th at Ingraham HS in Seattle from 9am-3pm.
We will be using the synthetic fields just outside of the stadium. NOTE: games will not take place at Magnuson this year. Games are at Ingraham!
Online registration is now open. The fee is $37.23 plus tax per player (includes sales tax). Payment may be made online or via check made payable to DiscNW, Attn: Dangle Wrangle, PO Box 85112, Seattle, WA 98145.
What else? Warm beverages, soup, fruit and snacks will be available.
There are a limited number of spots, field space for 8 teams of about 12 players/team, so sign up right quick.
- Games will be at Ingraham High School on the synthetic turf fields just outside of the stadium.
- Player check-in begins at 8:30am. Games will start at 9am.
- There will be some food available (fruit and bagels). Please make sure to bring your own snacks and water to the tournament. There will be hot cocoa and warm cider all day.
- To lessen our trash and be earth-friendly, please bring your own plates, utensils, and cups.
- If you did not pay online, please bring cash or check for the $37.23 fee. No pay = No play.
Field permit: Seattle
We will use the USA Ultimate 11th Edition Rules.
The mandatory spike rule will be in effect again this year.
Other important details will be discussed at player sign in.