High School Single-Gender Spring League (2011)
- Event Type
- Team League
- Event Start
- Event End
Rules and Policies
Please refer to the coaches' meeting notes for league rules and guidelines.
- All players on a team must attend the same school. All exceptions must be approved by the Eligibility Committee. Please refer to the Eligibility Rules for details and for information on this process. Note that the Eligibility Rules have been revised for 2011.
- Teams are required to have an adult coach present at all games.
- Please follow all park rules. This includes no dogs on athletic fields, and no food on synthetic fields. Please follow these and all other park rules, or we could lose our field privileges.
The following paperwork is due before the first game is played. (Note: Paperwork from last year does not carry over to this year.)
- All players must complete a DiscNW Waiver prior to participating in any league games. Please note that this is a new waiver for 2011. Please make sure you are signing the waiver that states it was "Revised December 2010" in the header.
- All coaches will be required to sign a Coaching Code of Conduct form, which outlines coaches' responsibilities while participating in DiscNW events, and which signifies that they have been educated as to the nature and risk of concussions and head injuries.
- Each team must submit a team roster. You may use the DiscNW roster form or the roster may be in your own format, but it must include the name of the event, the year of the event, the school and team names, and the full names, grades, and genders of all players.