Fall Team League (2010)
The Fall Team League is for new or established teams. Teams are divided into four divisions based on ability so that opponents exhibit a similar level of play.
When you email us with a question regarding Fall League, please note the team you're contacting us about. There are 30+ teams in the league and we may not always remember right away the captains of each teams.
Fall League is coordinated by Steff Neff and Shiney Joseph.
Playoffs are in motion!
They'll be held on 11/6, 11/13 and 11/20. All teams are guaranteed 2 games for the three weekends.
We are using a standard 8-team bracket with the winner of a game taking the higher seed.
Your game time and location information are both available under the Schedule section for your team. We also have the bracket guide for each pool, should you have any questions on which seed your team gets after a game.
Seeding for Playoffs - Week 2
A Pool :
- This is a coed league, and all teams must play with a 4 men :: 3 women gender ratio for all games.
- Games will be on Saturdays from September 18 - November 20.
- Playoffs will be the last 2 weeks of the season.
- There will be 3 or 4 divisions of play based on team skill level.
We will use synthetic turf fields in Seatle, Shoreline, and Marymoor for the league this year. Download the field permits here:
Online registration for teams opened on 7/26 and will close at 5 pm, PST on 8/31. The team fee is $675. Payment may be made online or by mailing a check to DiscNW, Attn: Fall Team League, PO Box 85112, Seattle, WA 98145.
Registration does not mean an automatic acceptance of your team into the league. We need both registration and payment before the bid deadline.
Looking for a Team?
Are you a player in search of a team for the season? Your best bet is to post a note on the bulletin boards. See this post for helpful hints.
We will be using the USA Ultimate 11th Edition Rules.
Fall League Rules:
- All games are played to 15, win by 2. Hard cap at 17.
- Time cap is 15 minutes before end of game…add 2 points to the highest score and play to that…hard cap is at the end of game time (i.e., 2 hours after game start time)
- Foot-blocks: yes
- 30 min. forfeit rule (playing down players is acceptable)
- One player - one roster! A player can only be listed on one team's roster. This isn't Winter League.
- All pickups (non-roster players) must be cleared by the opposing team's captain prior to the game.
- No pickups allowed in playoffs. All players must be on your roster during playoffs
- 2 timeouts per half; mirror half. Timeouts are 90 seconds. Timeouts are allowed in the cap, but keep them short!
- The Coach Rule is in effect for the league this year. A player may be a coach-player for a team that is one to two divisions below the player's primary team. Due to schedule constraints, we are unable to promise avoid scheduling overlaps for games between the two teams.
- Players must be 18 or older to participate.
Please start and end your game on time