Spring Elementary School League (2008)
This coed league is open to any elementary school (grades 3-5) in the area. This is the second year of the league.
UPDATE: Saturday, April 12
Please remember to plan for traffic this Saturday. Roughly 55,000 people are expected at a speech by the Dalai Lama from 1-3 p.m. at Qwest Field.
Adding to the crowds Saturday, between 25,000 and 30,000 people are expected to attend Seattle's Green Festival, a two-day conference on environmental responsibility, at the Washington State Convention & Trade Center between 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
REMINDER - Dogs are NOT allowed at any Seattle parks or athletic fields. It does not matter if your dog is leashed or unleashed. Please leave your pets at home.
The Coaches Meeting will be held on March 5th at 5:30 at the Montlake branch of the Seattle Public Library. The address is 2401 24th Ave. E. Seattle, WA 98112.
Online registration is now closed.
- This will be a coed league. Gender ratio will be discussed at the Coaches Meeting.
- All games will be played on Saturdays.
- All games will be played at South Park in Seattle.
- All teams are required to have an adult coach present at all games.
- January 28 - Registration opens
- March 3 - Registration closes
- March 5 - Coaches Meeting at the Montlake Public Library at 5:30pm
- March 15 - Start of season
- May 17 - End of season playoffs
Online registration is now open - click here to sign up. Fees are $150 per team. All coaches must be a registered member of DiscNW in order to sign up their team for the league. Please contact us with any questions about registration at .
The Coaches Meeting will be held on the week of March 3rd at 5:30 at the Montlake branch of the Seattle Public Library. The address is 2401 24th Ave. E. Seattle, WA 98112. We will go over league logistics, schedules, rules, and expectations of coaches.
DiscNW logo discs may be purchased from us. Youth teams are always eligible to purchase discs at $5 each. Please contact William Bartram at for more info.
Rules and policies will be posted prior to the start of the season. Coaches will have the opportunity to weigh in on rules at the pre-season Coaches Meeting.