2017-18 Financial Aid Application for Youth Camps, Tryouts, Hat Leagues and Tournaments
- Event Type
- Event Start
- Event End
This is the application for individual players seeking financial aid for DiscNW "hat" leagues, tryouts, camps and tournaments - those which accept individual player registrations.
|Spring HS Boys' Club League Free Agent||Thursday, March 1st|
|YCC Tryouts||Sunday, May 20th|
|Eastside Spring Break Camp||Friday, March 30th|
|DiscNW Summer Camps||Rolling admissions|
Any person—the player, a coach, a parent/guardian, a relative, a family friend, a teacher, or other—may apply for financial aid on behalf of a player.
Please read the Financial Aid Policy for Tournament and Leagues before completing this application; it includes information on financial aid criteria and guidelines.
- Applications must be submitted by the event-specific deadline posted at the bottom of this page. DiscNW reserves the right to deny any application received after the deadline.
- The online form must be completed in one sitting, so please allow 15-30 minutes to apply.
- The online form requires an electronic signature by a parent and review by an adult (parent or other) for one question. Please be sure that the parent and other adult (if applicable) are available before beginning the application.
- If you need a paper application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitting and Updating Your Application:
If this is your first time to apply for financial aid in 2018, click on the "Register Now" link at the bottom of this section and complete all requested information.
If you applied for financial aid for an earlier 2018 hat event, you must access your earier application, check the box for the new event in the "Sessions" section, and resubmit the application. You may revise your application at that time as well. Here are instructions for updating and resubmitting your application:
- Log on to your profile at www.discnw.org.
- Click on the "Registration" tab at the top of this page.
- From the drop-down menu, select the name of the person whose application you would like to update. This will take you to the application.
- If you wish to request financial aid for a new event, click on the "Select Sessions" tab. Select the new event(s) for which you would like to request aid, and click on "Register for Additional Sessions" to save your changes.
- You may also update your application questions on the "Registration Form" tab at this time. Just make sure to select "Update Registration" at the bottom of that page to save your changes
Spring HS Boys Club League Free Agent
–The full fee for the Spring HS Boys Club League is $48. The deadline to apply for financial aid for the camp is March 1st
YCC Tryout Fee
–Select this session if you would like to apply for financial aid for any 2018 YCC Tryouts. The tryout fee is $79.
DiscNW Summer Camps
–Select this session if you would like to apply for financial aid for any 2018 DiscNW summer camp session. The weekly session fee for all of our summer camps is $310. We accept summer camp financial aid applications on a rolling basis.