2016-17 Financial Aid Application for Youth Hat Leagues and Tournaments
- Event Type
- Event Start
- Event End
This is the application for individual players seeking financial aid for DiscNW "hat" leagues and tournaments - those which accept individual player registrations. Here are examples of hat events:
- YCC Tryouts (Due Friday, February 10th)
- Boys' Spring Club League (Due Sunday, March 5th)
- Seattle Youth Ultimate Camps (rolling admissions)
- Eastside Youth Ultimate Camps (rolling admissions)
- U16 & U19 Summer Hat League (TBA)
- U16 & U19 Summer Performance Club League (TBA)
If you are seeking financial aid for a different event (e.g., camps), please visit our financial aid home page.
Any person—the player, a coach, a parent/guardian, a relative, a family friend, a teacher, or other—may apply for financial aid on behalf of a player.
Please read the Financial Aid Policy for Tournament and Leagues before completing this application; it includes information on financial aid criteria and guidelines.
- Applications must be submitted by the event-specific deadline posted at the bottom of this page. DiscNW reserves the right to deny any application received after the deadline.
- The online form must be completed in one sitting, so please allow 15-30 minutes to apply.
- The online form requires an electronic signature by a parent and review by an adult (parent or other) for one question. Please be sure that the parent and other adult (if applicable) are available before beginning the application.
- If you need a paper application, please email
Submitting and Updating Your Application
If this is your first time to apply for financial aid in 2016, click on the "Register Now" link at the bottom of this section and complete all requested information.
If you applied for financial aid for an earlier 2016 hat event, you must access your earier application, check the box for the new event in the "Sessions" section, and resubmit the application. You may revise your application at that time as well. Here are instructions for updating and resubmitting your application:
- Log on to your profile at www.discnw.org.
- Click on the "Registration" tab at the top of this page.
- From the drop-down menu, select the name of the person whose application you would like to update. This will take you to the application.
- If you wish to request financial aid for a new event, click on the "Select Sessions" tab. Select the new event(s) for which you would like to request aid, and click on "Register for Additional Sessions" to save your changes.
- You may also update your application questions on the "Registration Form" tab at this time. Just make sure to select "Update Registration" at the bottom of that page to save your changes.
Seattle Youth Ultimate Camps
–The full fee for one session at Seattle Youth Ultimate Camp is $290.
Eastside Youth Ultimate Camps
–The full fee for one session at Eastside Youth Ultimate Camp is $290.