Field Day (2010)
- One-day hat tournament for 8 teams
- Saturday, September 11
- The fields are at Starfire at Ft. Dent in Tukwila
- There will be a random hat draw at the fields to select teams
- Some fruit will be available in the morning; concessions will be sold throughout the day
- Prizes will be awarded!
- Proceeds from the tournament will benefit the DiscNW Long Term Fields Fund which is used towards efforts promoting more and better playfields in the Seattle area
- 9:00-9:15am - Player sign-in
- 9:15-9:30am - Random hat draw to make team rosters
- 9:45-11:45am - First round of games
- 12:00-1:30pm - Second round of games
- 1:45-3:15pm - Third round of games
- 3:30-4:00pm - Spirit of the Game Field Day activities
- 4:00-6:00pm - Finals
Online registration is now open for players 21 and older. The price is $25 per player.
- 1st Place: Team access to a suite for a Sounders game!
- 2nd Place: Sounders scarves
- Spirit of the Game: Tech shirts
To enhance the event's contribution to the DiscNW Long Term Fields Fund there will be a raffle. You can purchase tickets for a chance to win Pyramid gear, Sounders gear, Pyramid Alehouse gift certificates, and DiscNW goodies. Players can purchase raffle tickets throughout the day.
More cool stuff:
- There will be a beer garden at the fields with tasty Pyramid beverages. All players will get two drink tickets. Additional beverages may be purchased. Players are not permitted to bring alcohol to the fields - our permits do not allow this. Bring your ID.
- The finals will be held as a showcase adjacent to the beer garden for maximum viewing and heckling enjoyment. We'll also have a field open for playing pickup if you'd prefer that activity.
- Free parking on site!
The 11th Edition of the Rules of Ultimate will be used for this event.
This tournament is for players 21 years of age and older.
Formats and tournament specific rules will be posted in early September.