DiscNW - Field Reservation Policy
PLEASE NOTE: Due to ultra-high demand and the scarcity of fields it is not possible for DiscNW to reserve practice fields in the city of Seattle. Fields may be reserved on a short term basis by contacting contacting Seattle Parks directly. Individuals may call (206) 684-4077 between 9am - 1pm on weekdays. Fields may be reserved no more than two weeks in advance. Questions about fields in Seattle can be directed to the DiscNW Executive Director at .
If you are looking for practice space outside of Seattle. We may be able to help you. Practice space is extremely hard to get even in the suburbs. If you would like DiscNW to help you find and reserve some space here are some guidelines:
- All requests must be emailed to .
- Parks departments, schools and other entities require insurance which DiscNW provides for fields that DiscNW reserves. We do NOT provide insurance for individuals or teams that make their own field reservations.
- League field requests have priority over practice field requests.
- Requests for regular team practice fields should be made as early as possible. DiscNW charges a regular 10% finder's fee.
- Last minute practice field requests (requests made less than 2 weeks ahead of time) will be accommodated with a 15% finder's fee. This will be for additional practices and/or rescheduled practices only and not to schedule your team's regular practice schedule.
- In the "field" column below, you may ask for a specific field. However, being open to a certain geographical area and/or surface type may give you more results.
- Please list all possible combinations of times and dates. Again, the more open you are, the better your chances.
- You can expect an answer from us as soon as our contacts get back to us. Our field reps are committed to responding as quickly as possible. We will do our best but offer no guarantees to your requests.
- Once you receive confirmation of the available fields, you must respond quickly as to whether your team will use those fields or not. Remember, some fields penalize us for late cancellations which we will pass on to you.
- A bill will be sent to you and payment should be made promptly.
- It will be up to the Executive Director and the field rep team to consider any special requests.
Please copy the text below into an email, fill out the info, and email it to .
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Team contact name:
Contact day phone:
Contact evening phone:
Adult or youth?
Practice or league game (specify)?
In order of priority, please list the various combinations (fields, days, times) you are requesting.
Field surface/geographic area; Days/Dates; Times; Lights Needed; Comments;
Grass/Renton; Wed.-Nov. 3, 10, 17; 6pm-8pm or 2hrs between 6pm-10pm; Lights yes; No comments
Turf or Sand/Seattle; Thur.-Dec. 2, 9, 16; 5:30pm-7:30pm; Lights yes; Your comment here.