Summer Adult Leagues
Registration is now open for summer adult leagues.
- Masters Hat - For men and women players over 30, this league continues to be a favorite among “veteran” and “newbies” alike. Games are on Monday evenings at Magnuson Park in June & July.
- Mens Hat - The league serves intermediate and advanced players. Games are on Monday evenings at Magnuson Park in June & July.
- Coed Team League - Summer team league is for new or established coed teams and has something for various skill levels. The league has four divisions, and teams are placed in each division based on their experience to ensure close competition. Games are in Seattle and Shoreline on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
- Summer Corp - The corporate league is for teams comprised of employees from a company who want to play other companies. The league has a wide range of skill levels but does also serve beginners who want to have fun with their work colleagues. Games are on Wednesday evenings in Seattle and Shoreline.
- Coed Hat League - The league is geared towards beginner and intermediate-level players, and is a great way to meet new people. Games are on Friday evenings at Magnuson Park.
Seattle Youth Ultimate Camps
Registration for our Seattle Youth Ultimate Camps is now open!
These camps are a great opportunity for those who are new to Ultimate to learn about the sport and a great way for those who already know how to play to improve their skills. The camp is coached by veteran coaches from top Seattle high school and middle school teams, and experienced college and elite club players from all over the country.
We offer three camp sessions available to 8-9 year olds, 10-11 year olds, 12-13 year olds, and high schoolers.
Dates for the 2014 Seattle Youth Ultimate Camps are:
- Session 1: Monday June 16- Friday June 20 (Seattle Public School still in session)
- Session 2: Monday June 23- Friday June 27
- Session 3: Monday August 18- Friday August 22
Each session is $275. Campers enrolled in all three sessions can receive a $125 discount for the summer. Financial Aid is available for campers.
Registration is open for Potlatch 2014 - Silver Linings! This is the 25th Potlatch, and we are planning to make it a special one.
April 30 is the end of the registration window. Please submit your online bid, deposit, and team essay by the end of the month. Bids will be awarded on May 15, and checks will be cashed on May 30.
Stay in Touch with DiscNW
We encourage you to join the DiscNW mailing lists. You'll receive messages about once per month, on average. Click on the mailing list titles below to sign up:
- DiscNW General Interest Mailing List
- DiscNW Youth Ultimate Mailing List
- Friends of DiscNW Mailing List
(updates on various opportunities to support DiscNW)
You can also follow us on twitter at @DiscNW. We tweet the occasional game day update, event registration notes, news items for our Northwest audience, and other fun items.
DiscNW's Facebook page is another way to keep up to date with the latest news, view event pictures, and connect with others from the community. Click the "like" button below to join us.
Summer League Coordinators Needed
DiscNW is seeking a League Coordinator for the 2014 Summer Mens Hat season. The League Coordinator's primary responsibilities will be to facilitate league activities on-site: setting up cones, making sure that games start and end on time, managing any roster issues, etc. Other responsibilities may include roster formation, schedule creation, and some customer service. Please contact email@example.com if you would like more information.DiscNW also seeks a League Coordinator for the 2014 Summer Corp League season. For this league, the Coordinator's primary responsibilities will be to create schedules, answer customer service emails, and to assist with some on site logistics. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about this position.